To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 26 articles in total
- About the Contributors
- Editor's Note
- from Patrick Madden
- from Michael Steinberg
- The Lost Origins of the Essay, and: Creative Nonfiction: A Guide to Form, Content, and Style, with Readings, and: The Nonfictionist's Guide: On Reading and Writing Creative Nonfiction, and: Fearless Confessions: A Writer's Guide to Memoir (review)
- The Wet Collection (review)
- Theoretical Killings:Essays and Accidents, and: The Day after the Day After:My Atomic Angst (review)
- Reality Hunger: A Manifesto (review)
- Mean Little Deaf Queer: A Memoir (review)
- Staying in the Game: A Memoir, chapter 1.
- Interview with Michael Steinberg
- Gay Talese Has a Secret
- Interview with Ian Frazier
- Testing Ground: Notes on Writing "Ultrasonic"
- identification/ identificationi
- We're Going to Stop Here
- The Mother's Encyclopedia
- Longtermers' Day
- Hey Cowboy
- Swift Entanglement: renovations of memory in the realization of "you"
- Obituary According to kindredkonnections.com (Self Portrait)
- At the End of the Road
- Ten Years I'll Never Get Back
- How I Learned the Gospel by Heart and Stopped Saying Damn
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content