To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Using Video-based Interventions with Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders: Introduction to the Special Issue
- Incorporating Video Feedback into Self-Management Training to Promote Generalization of Social Initiations by Children with Autism
- A Comparison of the Acquisition of Play Skills Using Instructor-Created Video Models and Commercially Available Videos
- Evaluating the Utility of Commercial Videotapes for Teaching Hand Washing to Children With Autism
- Two Variations of Video Modeling Interventions for Teaching Play Skills to Children with Autism
- Teaching Social Skills to Children with Autism using Point-of-View Video Modeling
- Teaching Socially Expressive Behaviors to Children with Autism Through Video Modeling
- Teaching Children with Autism to Play a Video Game Using Activity Schedules and Game-Embedded Simultaneous Video Modeling
- Use of Video Modeling to Teach Vocational Skills to Adolescents and Young Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.