- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- The American Indian Quarterly
- University of Nebraska Press
- Uncommon Threads: Wabanaki Textiles, Clothing, and Costume (review) Volume 34, Number 3, Summer 2010, pp. 394-397
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $20.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Shared Images: The Innovative Jewelry of Yazzie Johnson & Gail Bird (review)
- Hunters at the Margin: Native People and Wildlife Conservation in the Northwest Territories (review)
- Our Life among the Iroquois Indians (review)
- We Have a Religion: The 1920s Pueblo Indian Dance Controversy and American Religious Freedom (review)
- A Cultural History of the Native Peoples of Southern New England: Voices from Past and Present (review)
- Uncommon Threads: Wabanaki Textiles, Clothing, and Costume (review)
- The Land Has Memory: Indigenous Knowledge, Native Landscapes, and the National Museum of the American Indian (review)
- Kennewick Man: Perspectives on the Ancient One (review)
- The Growth of the Native American Gaming Industry: What Has the Past Provided, and What Does the Future Hold?
- Materiality and Collective Experience: Sewing as Artistic Practice in Works by Marie Watt, Nadia Myre, and Bonnie Devine
- Family and Nation: Cherokee Orphan Care, 1835–1903
- More like Ourselves: Indigenous Capitalism through Tourism
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content