To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Books Received
- Vital Nourishment: Departing from Happiness (review)
- Nietzsche and Islam (review)
- John Dewey, Confucius, and Global Philosophy (review)
- Pyrrhonism: How the Ancient Greeks Reinvented Buddhism (review)
- Ludwig Wittgenstein: Ethics and Religion (review)
- Anaphors or Cataphors? A Discussion of the Two Qi 其 Graphs in the First Chapter of the Daodejing
- Engagement, Withdrawal, and Social Reform: Confucian and Contemporary Perspectives
- Mereological Heuristics for Huayan Buddhism
- Taking Conventional Truth Seriously: Authority Regarding Deceptive Reality
- Diṅnāga and Mental Models: A Reconstruction
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content