- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- American Annals of the Deaf
- Gallaudet University Press
- Reading Habits and Preferences of Deaf Students Beginning Postsecondary Programs Volume 131, Number 3, July 1986, pp. 253-256
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 16 articles in total
- Reading Habits and Preferences of Deaf Students Beginning Postsecondary Programs
- Two Factors Related to Effective Voice Interpreting
- A Case for the Semantic Processing of the Deaf Reader
- Hemispheric Specialization and Implications for the Education of the Hearing Impaired
- A Survey of Teacher Preparation Programs in Education of the Hearing Impaired
- An Alternative View of Education for Deaf Children: Part II
- Building a Language Base in Hearing-Impaired Students
- American Sign Language in Education of the Deaf
- How Do Deaf Children Learn About Prereading?
- A Study of the Criteria Used in Hiring Teachers of the Hearing Impaired
- Teacher to Teacher
- CID Preschool Performance Scale (review)
- Living and Learning in the Least Restrictive Environment (review)
- Another Handful of Stories (review)
- Speaking the Language of Sign: The Art and Science of Signing (review)
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content