To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 21 articles in total
- 150 Years of the American Annals of the Deaf: Retrospectus
- Pages from the Past
- Bi-Bi to MCE?
- Signs and Manual Communication Systems: Selection, Standardization, and Development
- Psycholinguistics and Deafness
- The Influence of Early Manual Communication on the Linguistic Development of Deaf Children
- The Educational Preparation of Oral Teachers of the Deaf
- Professional Preparation and Advancement of Deaf Teachers
- The Status of the Preschool Deaf Child
- Americanization in Our Schools for the Deaf
- Mistaken Investigations Concerning the Value of the Oral Method
- An Investigation Concerning the Value of the Oral Method
- Must the Sign-Language Go?
- The Value of the Sign-Language to the Deaf
- Reflections of a Deaf-Mute before Education: Narration by Mr. Ballard
- Is the Sign-Language Used to Excess in Teaching Deaf-Mutes?
- Words Recognized as Units: Systematic Signs
- Notions of the Deaf and Dumb before Instruction: Especially in Regard to Religious Subjects
- On the Natural Language of Signs: and Its Value and Uses in the Instruction of the Deaf and Dumb
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content