- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- American Annals of the Deaf
- Gallaudet University Press
- The Who, When, Where, What of Daydreams Among a Young Adult Hearing-Impaired Population Volume 135, Number 3, July 1990, pp. 241-245
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Total Communication Use Among Elementary Teachers of Hearing-Impaired Children
- Teacher Judgments of Student Reading Interests: How Accurate Are They?
- A Comparison of the Health Knowledge of Hearing-Impaired and Hearing High School Students
- The Who, When, Where, What of Daydreams Among a Young Adult Hearing-Impaired Population
- Maternal Questions While Reading to Deaf and Hearing Twins: A Case Study
- Acquisition of Word Meanings from Context by Deaf Readers
- Thinking about Thinking: A Discussion of the Development of Cognition and Language in Deaf Children
- Role-Taking Ability and Social Behavior in Deaf School Children
- The Adaptation of Hearing Parents of Hearing-Impaired Youths
- Rationale and Strategies for American Sign Language Intervention
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content