- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- Southeastern Geographer
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Impact of El Niño / Southern Oscillation on Low-flows in South Georgia, USA Volume 50, Number 2, Summer 2010, pp. 218-243
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Sitting in Darkness: New South Fiction, Education, and the Rise of Jim Crow Colonialism, 1865–1920 (review)
- A Revolution Down on the Farm: The Transformation of American Agriculture since 1929 (review)
- The Importance of Cultural Ecological Landscapes to the Survival of the Bachman’s Warbler (Vermivora bachmanii) in the Southeastern United States
- Geospatial Education at North Carolina Central University: An HBCU Perspective
- Can Satellites be Used to Detect Extreme Precipitation Events?: An Example from the Carolinas
- Impact of El Niño / Southern Oscillation on Low-flows in South Georgia, USA
- Rehabilitating the Region: The New Deal, Gender, and the Remaking of the Rural South
- From Bolls to Boles
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content