- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- American Annals of the Deaf
- Gallaudet University Press
- Acquisition and Generalization of Social Behaviors in Language-Disabled Deaf Children Volume 138, Number 4, October 1993, pp. 362-369
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Hearing Status and Language Fluency As Predictors of Automatic Word and Sign Recognition
- Acquisition and Generalization of Social Behaviors in Language-Disabled Deaf Children
- How Hard-of-Hearing and Deaf Children Learn Their Names
- Evaluating and Managing Attention Deficit Disorder in Children Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- The Challenge of Attention Deficit Disorder in Children Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- What Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Adolescents Know and Think About AIDS
- Bi-Bi to MCE?
- A Description of Mothers' Questions to Their Young Deaf Children During Storybook Reading
- The Winds of Change
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content