To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- The Impact of Cognitive Strategy Instruction on Deaf Learners: An International Comparative Study
- The Role of Interpreters in Inclusive Classrooms
- Self-Esteem Enhancement in Deaf and Hearing Women: Success Stories
- Measuring Practical Knowledge Among Prospective and Current Teachers of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students
- Access to Sign Language Interpreters in the Criminal Justice System
- A National Survey of Social Work Services in Schools for the Deaf
- Gender Differences in Response to Auditory-Verbal Intervention in Children Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content