- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- American Annals of the Deaf
- Gallaudet University Press
- Assessing Substance Abuse Problems in Deaf and Hard of Hearing Individuals Volume 143, Number 1, March 1998, pp. 14-21
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- The Association Between Racelessness and Achievement Among African American Deaf Adolescents
- Profiling Hispanic Deaf Students: A First Step Toward Solving the Greater Problems
- National Survey of School Counselors Working with Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children: Two Decades Later
- A Comparison Study of Educational Involvement of Hearing Parents of Deaf and Hearing Children of Elementary School Age
- The Deaf Mentor Experimental Project for Young Children Who Are Deaf and Their Families
- Mathematics Reform in the Education of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students
- Assessing Substance Abuse Problems in Deaf and Hard of Hearing Individuals
- How Do Deaf and Hearing Mothers Regain Eye Contact When Their Infants Look Away?
- Letter to the Editor
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content