- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Arctic Anthropology
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Norse Greenland Settlement: Reflections on Climate Change, Trade, and the Contrasting Fates of Human Settlements in the North Atlantic Islands Volume 44, Number 1, 2007, pp. 12-36
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- A Tundra of Sickness: The Uneasy Relationship between Toxic Waste, TEK, and Cultural Survival
- Comparing Norse Animal Husbandry Practices: Paleoethnobotanical Analyses from Iceland and Greenland
- Close Relatives and Outsiders: Village People in the City of Yakutsk, Siberia
- Migratory Bird Harvest in Northwestern Alaska: A Zooarchaeological Analysis of Ipiutak and Thule Occupations from the Deering Archaeological District
- Norse Greenland Settlement: Reflections on Climate Change, Trade, and the Contrasting Fates of Human Settlements in the North Atlantic Islands
- Abandoned Farms, Volcanic Impacts, and Woodland Management: Revisiting Þjórsárdalur, the "Pompeii Of Iceland"
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content