To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- "Shadowing Sense at war with Soul": Julia Margaret Cameron's Photographic Illustrations of Tennyson's Idylls of the King
- Another Bird? Counterpoint in "The Windhover"
- Hopkins, Hamlet, and the Victorians: Carrion Comfort?
- Radical Myths: Eliza Keary's Little Seal-Skin and Other Poems (1874)
- "My love is a force that will force you to care": Subversive Sexuality in Mathilde Blind's Dramatic Monologues
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content