To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- A History of Scottish Philosophy (review)
- Why Socrates and Thrasymachus Become Friends
- Proof and Persuasion in the Philosophical Debate about Abortion
- Rhetoric, Narrative, and the Lifeworld: The Construction of Collective Identity
- Rhetoric and Power: An Inquiry into Foucault’s Critique of Confession
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content