- Price: $19.00 USD
- Philosophy & Rhetoric
- Penn State University Press
- Rhetoric, Narrative, and the Lifeworld: The Construction of Collective Identity Volume 43, Number 2, 2010, pp. 118-138
To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- A History of Scottish Philosophy (review)
- Why Socrates and Thrasymachus Become Friends
- Proof and Persuasion in the Philosophical Debate about Abortion
- Rhetoric, Narrative, and the Lifeworld: The Construction of Collective Identity
- Rhetoric and Power: An Inquiry into Foucault’s Critique of Confession
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.