- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- American Annals of the Deaf
- Gallaudet University Press
- Partners in Education: The 21st International Congress on Education of the Deaf: Vancouver, British Columbia July 2010 Volume 155, Number 1, Spring 2010, pp. 3-4
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Creating and Testing a Deaf-Friendly, Stop-Smoking Web Site Intervention
- Health and Physical Education as an Important Part of School Curricula: A Comparison of Schools for the Deaf in the Czech Republic and the United States
- The Position of the Deaf in the Swedish Labor Market
- A Summary of the Vocabulary Research With Students Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Communication and Information Barriers to Health Assistance for Deaf Patients
- The Nature of Victimization Among Youths With Hearing Loss in Substance Abuse Treatment
- Mother-Infant Hearing Status and Intuitive Parenting Behaviors During the First 18 Months
- Partners in Education: The 21st International Congress on Education of the Deaf: Vancouver, British Columbia July 2010
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content