To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Books Received
- Modern Intellectual Readings of the Kharijites (review)
- The Caitanya Vaịṣnava Vedānta of Jīva Gosvāmī: When Knowledge Meets Devotion (review)
- The Ethics of Confucius and Aristotle: Mirrors of Virtue (review)
- The Writing of Weddings in Middle-Period China: Text and Ritual Practice in the Eighth through Fourteenth Centuries (review)
- Yoga: India's Philosophy of Meditation (review)
- Grounding "Language" in the Senses: What the Eyes and Ears Reveal about Ming 名 (Names) in Early Chinese Texts
- The Rehabilitation of Spontaneity: A New Approach in Philosophy of Action
- Confucianizing Socrates and Socratizing Confucius: On Comparing Analects 13:18 and the Euthyphro
- Genes, Memes, and the Chinese Concept of Wen: Toward a Nature/Culture Model of Genetics
- Al-Ghazali and Giovanni Pico della Mirandola on the Question of Human Freedom and the Chain of Being
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content