- Digital Price: $5.00 USD (All sales final)
- French Colonial History
- Michigan State University Press
- A Newly Discovered Manuscript Map by Antoine-Simon Le Page du Pratz Volume 11, 2010, pp. 23-45
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Traître au colonialisme? The Georges Boudarel Affair and the Memory of the Indochina War
- The Noble Savage and the Savage Noble: Philosophy and Ethnography in the Voyages of the Baron de Lahontan
- Troublesome Chiefs and Disorderly Subjects: The Indigénat and the Internment of Kanak in New Caledonia (1887–1928)
- Unequal Transitions: Two Métis Women in Eighteenth-Century Île Royale
- Aristotle in New France: Louis Nicolas and the Making of the Codex canadensis
- A Community of Resistance: The Organization of Protest in New Orleans against the U.S. Territorial Administration, 1803–1805
- A Newly Discovered Manuscript Map by Antoine-Simon Le Page du Pratz
- Governing the Swamp: Health and Environment in Eighteenth-Century Nouvelle-Orléans
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content