To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Coming in: Contemporary Literature
- Theorizing Disability Studies
- Shades of Reading: The Many Places of Literature
- The Intricacies of an Intimate Public Sphere
- Postnational Ireland
- Of Disembodied Mind Sparks and Speakers of Klingon: A New Model of Science Fiction
- "More Life" and More: Harold Bloom, the J Writer, and the Archaic Judaism of Tony Kushner's Angels in America
- "All Power Is Saved": The Physics of Protest in Muriel Rukeyser's The Book of the Dead
- Intertextuality and Other Analogues in J. M. Coetzee's Slow Man
- Eyeless in Glasgow: James Kelman's Existential Milton
- Intimacy and Agency in Robert Lowell's Day by Day
- An Interview with Jennifer Egan
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content