- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- Sign Language Studies
- Gallaudet University Press
- Views, Knowledge, and Beliefs about Genetics and Genetic Counseling among Deaf People Volume 10, Number 2, Winter 2010, pp. 170-196
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Science, Technologies, and Deafness: An Introduction to Organized Knowledge as Social Problem
- What Does “Informed Consent” Mean in the Internet Age?: Publishing Sign Language Corpora as Open Content
- Medical Signbank: Bringing Deaf People and Linguists Together in the Process of Language Development
- The Use of Modern Information and Communication Systems and Technology and Experienced Stress at Work in Mixed Deaf-Hearing Teams
- Acting with Attainment Technologies in Deaf Education: Reinventing Monitoring as an Intervention Collaboratory
- Technology as a Learning Tool for ASL Literacy
- Views, Knowledge, and Beliefs about Genetics and Genetic Counseling among Deaf People
- Whose Deaf Genes Are They Anyway?: The Deaf Community’s Challenge to Legislation on Embryo Selection
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content