To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Aristocrats, Yeomen, and Blue-Collar Folk: Understanding Class in the American South
- Subverting Mythologies: Refiguring Faulkner and Welty
- Ambiguous Adventure: African Americans and the American South
- Reconsidering Tradition
- The Nature of the South
- Disturbing the African American Community: Defamiliarization in Randall Kenan’s Let the Dead Bury Their Dead
- The Chiasmic Embrace of the Natural World in Eudora Welty’s Delta Wedding
- Velvet Coats and Manicured Nails: The Body Speaks Resistance in Dust Tracks on a Road
- Poe and the Cogito
- Southern Expressionism: Apocalyptic Hillscapes, Racial Panoramas, and Lustmord in William Faulkner’s Light in August
- “My Son, My Son!”: Paternalism, Haiti, and Early Twentieth-Century American Imperialism in William Faulkner’s Absalom, Absalom!
- William Faulkner and the Ledgers of History
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content