- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The American Indian Quarterly
- University of Nebraska Press
- Enduring Nations: Native Americans in the Midwest (review) Volume 34, Number 1, Winter 2010, pp. 111-113
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 14 articles in total
- From the Editor
- American Outrage: A Documentary That Rides the Rails of Indian Hating (review)
- Unearthing Indian Land: Living with the Legacies of Allotment (review)
- Columbus and Other Cannibals: The Wétiko Disease of Exploitation, Imperialism and Terrorism (review)
- Experience Mayhew's "Indian Converts": A Cultural Edition (review)
- Early Native Literacies in New England: A Documentary and Critical Anthology (review)
- Father Meme: A Novel (review)
- Enduring Nations: Native Americans in the Midwest (review)
- What Does Justice Look Like? The Struggle for Liberation in Dakota Homeland (review)
- The Flemish Bastard and the Former Indians: Métis and Identity in Seventeenth-Century New York
- The Indigenous Researcher as Individual and Collective: Building a Research Practice Ethic within the Context of Indigenous Languages
- Cultivating Common Ground: Cultural Revitalization in Anishinaabe and Anthropological Discourse
- Pulling Down the Clouds: The O'odham Intellectual Tradition during the "Time of Famine"
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content