- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Frontiers: A Journal of Women Studies
- University of Nebraska Press
- "The Answer to the Auxiliary Syndrome": Women Involved in Farm Economics (WIFE) and Separate Organizing Strategies for Farm Women, 1976–1985 Volume 30, Number 3, 2009, pp. 117-141
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Networks of Sociability: Women's Clubs in Colonial and Postcolonial India
- Activism from the Margins: Filipino Marriage Migrants in Australia
- "The Answer to the Auxiliary Syndrome": Women Involved in Farm Economics (WIFE) and Separate Organizing Strategies for Farm Women, 1976–1985
- Elizabeth Bender Cloud: "Working For and With Our Indian People"
- "The Pulse and Conscience of America": The General Federation and Women's Citizenship, 1945–1960
- "A Dynamic Force in Our Community": Women's Clubs and Second-Wave Feminism at the Grassroots
- Citizen Experts: The League of Women Voters and Environmental Conservation
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content