- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Education and Treatment of Children
- West Virginia University Press
- Antecedent Assessment and Intervention: Supporting Children and Adults with Developmental Disabilities in Community Settings (review) Volume 33, Number 1, February 2010, pp. 177-182
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Antecedent Assessment and Intervention: Supporting Children and Adults with Developmental Disabilities in Community Settings (review)
- A Quantitative Review of Functional Analysis Procedures in Public School Settings
- Using Story Grammar to Assist Students with Learning Disabilities and Reading Difficulties Improve their Comprehension
- An Investigation of Turkish Preservice Teachers' Aggression Levels
- Evidence-Based School Behavior Assessment of Externalizing Behavior in Young Children
- Analysis of Mand Selection across Different Stimulus Conditions
- Classroom-Based Functional Analysis and Intervention for Disruptive and Off-Task Behaviors
- Using Choice to Increase Time On-Task, Task-Completion, and Accuracy for Students with Emotional/Behavior Disorders in a Residential Facility
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content