To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $46.00 USD.
This issue contains 14 articles in total
- Queering the Popular Pitch (review)
- Bay Area Women in Creative Music (http://music.mills.edu/bawcm/) (review)
- O Let Us Howle Some Heavy Note: Music for Witches, the Melancholic, and the Mad on the Seventeenth-Century English Stage (review)
- Women Composers and Music Technology in the United States: Crossing the Line (review)
- Voicing Gender: Castrati, Travesti, and the Second Woman in Early-Nineteenth-Century Italian Opera (review)
- Boccherini's Body: An Essay in Carnal Musicology (review)
- Ruth Crawford Seeger's Worlds: Innovation and Tradition in Twentieth-Century American Music (review)
- The Erotics of an Oil Drum: Queercore, Gay Macho, and the Defiant Sexuality of Extra Fancy's Sinnerman
- "Do You Nomi?": Klaus Nomi and the Politics of (Non)identification
- Amor nello specchio (1622): Mirroring, Masturbation, and Same-Sex Love
- What's Queer about Musicology Now?
- Bernstein, Homophobia, Historiography
- Clares in Procession: The Processional and Hours of the Franciscan Minoresses at Aldgate
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content