To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 17 articles in total
- Books Received
- Index to Volume 59
- Metaphor and Literalism in Buddhism: The Doctrinal History of Nirvana (review)
- Ogyū Sorai’s Philosophical Masterworks: The Bendō and Benmei (review)
- Indian Philosophy and Philosophy of Science (review)
- On Justice: An Essay in Jewish Philosophy (review)
- Is Scientific Knowledge Rational? (review)
- Toward Meritocratic Rule in China?: A Response to Professors Dallmayr, Li, and Tan
- Beyond Elitism: A Community Ideal for a Modern East Asia
- Where Does Confucian Virtuous Leadership Stand?
- Exiting Liberal Democracy: Bell and Confucian Thought
- Beyond Liberal Democracy: A Debate on Democracy and Confucian Meritocracy
- “Ascending the Hall”: Style and Moral Improvement in the Analects
- How to Rule Without Taking Unnatural Actions (无为而治): A Comparative Study of the Political Philosophy of the Laozi
- The Structure of Emptiness
- Optimal States and Self-Defeating Plans: The Problem of Intentionality in Early Chinese Self-Cultivation
- Buddhist ‘Foundationalism’ and the Phenomenology of Perception
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content