- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- Flashing Foil and Oozing Oil: Trinitarian Images in the First Quatrain of "God's Grandeur" Volume 40, Number 2, Summer 2002, pp. 201-207
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- "Like dull narcotics, numbing pain": Speculations on Tennyson and Opium
- Flashing Foil and Oozing Oil: Trinitarian Images in the First Quatrain of "God's Grandeur"
- Toward a Pragmatic Poetics: The Convergence of Form, Act, and Ontology in Hopkins' "The Leaden Echo and the Golden Echo"
- "Beautiful dripping fragments": A Whitmanesque Reading of Hopkins' "Epithalamion"
- "Death blots black out": Thermodynamics and the Poetry of Gerard Manley Hopkins
- Fated Marginalization: Women and Science in the Poetry of Constance Naden
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content