- Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- Francis Adams and Songs of the Army of the Night : Negotiating Difference, Maintaining Commitment Volume 40, Number 1, Spring 2002, pp. 71-86
To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- An Uncultured Rhymer and His Cultural Critics: Henry Lawson, Class Politics, and Colonial Literature
- Francis Adams and Songs of the Army of the Night : Negotiating Difference, Maintaining Commitment
- Colonial Canons: The Case of James Brunton Stephens
- A "Lonely Crossing": Approaching Nineteenth-Century Australian Women's Poetry
- From Wilderness to Landscape: Charles Harpur's Dialogue with Wordsworth and Antipodean Nature
- Marking the Unmarked: An Epitaphic Preoccupation in Nineteenth-Century Australian Poetry
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content