To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- From the Editor
- Gatutkaca on Trial: A New Creation in the Shadow Theater of Central Java, and: Released from Kala's Grip: A Wayang Exorcism Performance from East Java, and: Demon Abduction: A Wayang Ritual Drama from West Java, and: The Traitor Jobin: A Wayang Golek Performance from Central Java, and: The Birth of Gatotkaca: A Sundanese Wayang Golek Purwa Performance from West Java (review)
- Misreading the Chinese Character: Images of the Chinesein Euroamerican Drama to 1925 (review)
- Buddhism as/in Performance: Analysis of Meditationand Theatrical Practice (review)
- Land of Ashes and Diamonds: My Apprenticeship inPoland (review)
- Lakon Karangan: The Legacy ofKi Nartosabdho in Banyumas,Central Java
- Contest-ing Culture: Sundanese Wayang Golek Purwa Competitions in New Order Indonesia
- Hun: Thai Doll Puppetry
- Burmese Marionettes: Yokthe Thay in Transition
- Visible Puppets and HiddenPuppeteers: Indian Gombeyata Puppetry
- The Origin of Kala: A SundaneseWayang Golek Purwa Playby Abah Sunarya andGamelan Giri Harja I
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content