To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Brief Notice
- Cochlear Implants in Children: Ethics and Choices (review)
- Deaf-World: A Historical Reader and Primary Sourcebook (review)
- Variable Subject Presence in ASL Narratives
- CAN'T: The Negation of Modal Notions in ASL
- Evaluating Attributions of Delay and Confusion in Young Bilinguals: Special Insights from Infants Acquiring a Signed and a Spoken Language
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content