- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- Sign Language Studies
- Gallaudet University Press
- The Study of Natural Sign Language in Eighteenth-Century France Volume 2, Number 4, Summer 2002, pp. 391-406
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Index to Volume 2
- A Mighty Change: An Anthology of Deaf American Writing 1816-1864 (review)
- Signing Metaphorically
- Location Variation in American Sign Language
- The Study of Natural Sign Language in Eighteenth-Century France
- Assessing Linguistic Diversity in Deaf Criminal Suspects
- Do Deaf People Have a Disability?
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content