To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Women's Role in KūḌiyāṭṭam (review)
- Theater and Society: An Anthology of Contemporary Chinese Drama, and: The Chinese Other, 1850-1925: An Anthology of Plays (review)
- Shakespeare and the Japanese Stage (review)
- Takarazuka: Sexual Politics and Popular Culture in Modern Japan (review)
- Women's Gidayū and the Japanese Theatre Tradition (review)
- Traditional Japanese Theater: An Anthology of Plays (review)
- Naming a Theatre in Tamil Nadu
- Male Dan: The Paradox of Sex, Acting, and Perception of Female Impersonation in Traditional Chinese Theatre
- Ganjirō III and Chikamatsu's "Lost" Kabuki Masterpiece
- Hope: A Modern Chinese Play by Yang Qian
- Yoritomo's Death: A Shin Kabuki Play by Mayama Seika
- From the Editor
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content