- Price: $19.00 USD
- The Good Society
- Penn State University Press
- Our Undemocratic Constitution—How Bad Really Is It? Volume 18, Number 1, 2009, pp. 41-45
To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 16 articles in total
- The Word and the World: An Introduction to Levinson’s Our Undemocratic Constitution
- Review of Michael W. Doyle’s Striking First
- Recognition, Responsiveness and Misrecognition
- Thompson, Participatory Parity and Self-Realization
- The Politics of ‘Misrecognition’: A Feminist Critique
- Inclusion and the Cultivation of Responsiveness
- Participatory Parity and Self-Realisation
- Response to the Symposium
- Ratification Rules and the New (and Old) Constitutional Convention
- Our Undemocratic Constitution—How Bad Really Is It?
- Running Cars, Constitutions and Metaphors into the Ground
- A Constitution for Our Generation?
- The Interaction of Democratic Mechanisms
- How Different is Writing Small from Writing Large?
- Handy Gadgets for Institutional Design
- Constitutional Collapse: The Faulty Founding
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.