To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $12.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- About the Contributors
- Pistol Packin' Mama: Aunt Molly Jackson and the Politics of Folksong (review)
- The Heart of Confederate Appalachia: Western North Carolina in the Civil War, and: Mountain Rebels: East Tennessee Confederates and the Civil War, 1860-1870 (review)
- Isaac's Storm: A Man, a Time, and the Deadliest Hurricane in History, and: Galveston and the 1900 Storm: Castastrophe and Catalyst, and: Through a Night of Horrors: Voices from the 1900 Galveston Storm (review)
- Lay My Burden Of Southern History Down
- After Buying a Portrait of Robert E. Lee at Arlington House
- "I'm Just a Louisiana Girl": The Southern World of Britney Spears
- The Contradictory South
- Hamlet Rides among the Seminoles
- Whatever Happened to the Search for Eric Rudolph?
- Front Porch
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content