- Digital Price: $5.00 USD (All sales final)
- Rhetoric & Public Affairs
- Michigan State University Press
- Angelina Grimke: Rhetoric, Identity, and the Radical Imagination (review) Volume 4, Number 2, Summer 2001, pp. 337-339
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 17 articles in total
- Empire of Meaning: The Humanization of the Social Sciences (review)
- The Rhetorical Career of Cesar Chavez (review)
- Harvest of Empire: A History of Latinos in America (review)
- Rhetoric in the New World: Rhetorical Theory and Practice in Colonial Spanish America (review)
- Angelina Grimke: Rhetoric, Identity, and the Radical Imagination (review)
- Lives of Their Own: Rhetorical Dimensions in Autobiographies of Women Activists (review)
- The Seduction Novel of the Early Nation: A Call for Socio-Political Reform (review)
- Rhetoric and Political Culture in Nineteenth-Century America (review)
- Reinventing Democrats: The Politics of Liberalism from Reagan to Clinton (review)
- The Art of Political Warfare (review)
- Honor, Symbols, and War (review)
- Democratizing for Peace
- Looking Under the Hood and Tinkering with Voter Cynicism: Ross Perot and "Perspective by Incongruity"
- Nixon's Welfare Reform: Enacting Historical Contradictions of Poverty Discourses
- Making Rhetorical History in a Time of Transition: The Occasion, Constitution, and Representation of South African Reconciliation
- No Ordinary Time: Eleanor Roosevelt's Address to the 1940 Democratic National Convention
- Cultivating a Black Public Voice: W.E.B. Du Bois and the "Criteria of Negro Art"
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content