- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Resources for American Literary Study
- Penn State University Press
- Sentiment and Celebrity: Nathaniel Parker Willis and the Trials of Literary Fame Volume 27, Number 1, 2001, pp. 132-134
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $49.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- The Cambridge History of American Literature. Vol 7: Prose Writing, 1940-1990 (review)
- The Letters of Denise Levertov and William Carlos Williams (review)
- Baby Precious Always Shines: Selected Love Notes Between Gertrude Stein and Alice B. Toklas (review)
- Twelve Men (review)
- Improvised Europeans: American Literary Expatriates and the Siege of London (review)
- The Complete Civil War Journal and Selected Letters of Thomas Wentworth Higginson (review)
- Sentiment and Celebrity: Nathaniel Parker Willis and the Trials of Literary Fame
- An American Bible: A History of the Good Book in ihe United States, 1777-1880
- The Jean-Claude van Itallie Papers in the Department of Special Collections and Archives at Kent State University
- The John Cheever Papers at the New York Public Library's Manuscripts and Archives Division (Part 1)
- Courting Exposure: The Composition of Hemingway's "A Canary for One"
- The Letters of Alice James to Anne Ashburner, 1873-78: The Joy of Engagement (Part 1)
- Prospects for the Study of Bernard Malamud
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content