To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Two Genetically Distinct Populations of Bobtail Squid, Euprymna scolopes, Exist on the Island of O'ahu
- Influence of Hydrologic Processes on Reproduction of the Introduced Bivalve Potamocorbula amurensis in Northern San Francisco Bay, California
- Timing and Synchronization of the Breeding Period in Pilumnus vespertilio (Crustacea: Pilumnidae) in Subtropical Okinawa, Japan
- Distribution and Reproductive Characteristics of Nonindigenous and Invasive Marine Algae in the Hawaiian Islands
- Nonindigenous Ascidians in Tropical Waters
- Reproductive Phenology of Pterocladiella capillacea (Rhodophyta: Gelidiales) from Southern Baja California, Mexico
- The Vegetation of Robinson Crusoe Island (Isla Masatierra), Juan Fernandez Archipelago, Chile
- New Host and Ocean Records for the Parasitic Copepod Bobkabata kabatabobbus (Lernaeosoleidae: Poecilostomatoida)
- Inking in a Blue-Ringed Octopus, Hapalochlaena lunulata, with a Vestigial Ink Sac
- Aseraggodes holcomi, a New Sole (Pleuronectiformes: Soleidae) from the Hawaiian Islands
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content