- Digital Price: $18.00 USD (All sales final)
- Pacific Science
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Notes on Hawaiian Snake Eels (Pisces: Ophichthidae), with Comments on Ophichthus bonaparti Volume 56, Number 1, January 2002, pp. 23-34
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Abstracts of Papers from the Twenty-sixth Annual Albert L. Tester Memorial Symposium, 11-12 April 2001
- The Ka'ena Highstand of O'ahu, Hawai'i: Further Evidence of Antarctic Ice Collapse during the Middle Pleistocene
- Redescription of the Indo-Pacific Scorpionfish Scorpaenopsis fowleri and Reallocation to the Genus Sebastapistes
- Predators of the Invasive Mussel Musculista senhousia (Mollusca: Mytilidae)
- Reinstatement and Rediagnosis of Catapaguroides setosus and Description of a Second Hawaiian Species of the Genus (Decapoda: Anomura: Paguridea: Paguridae)
- Reproductive Ecology of the Gobiid Fish Eviota abax at Nobeoka, Japan, with Notes on Geographic Variation
- Notes on Hawaiian Snake Eels (Pisces: Ophichthidae), with Comments on Ophichthus bonaparti
- Dispersal, Mimicry, and Geographic Variations in Northern Melanesian Birds
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content