- Price: $5.00 USD
- CR: The New Centennial Review
- Michigan State University Press
- Writing: Empirical, Transcendental, Ultratranscendental Volume 9, Number 1, Spring 2009, pp. 69-85
To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Editors' Note
- "I'm nothin. I'm nowhere": Echoes of Queer Messianism in Brokeback Mountain
- The Challenge of Radical Atheism: A Response
- Time: For Borges
- On Radical Atheism, Chronolibidinal Reading, and Impossible Desires
- Life Terminable and Interminable: The Undead and the Afterlife of the Afterlife—A Friendly Disagreement with Martin Hägglund
- Language Remains
- Tracing Life: "La Vie La Mort"
- Martin Hägglund's Speculative Materialism
- Writing: Empirical, Transcendental, Ultratranscendental
- An Atheism that (Dieu merci!) Still Leaves Something to be Desired
- Chronolibidinal Reading: Deconstruction and Psychoanalysis
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.