- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- Sign Language Studies
- Gallaudet University Press
- Language and Literacy Acquisition through Parental Mediation in American Sign Language Volume 9, Number 4, Summer 2009, pp. 417-456
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Index to Volume 9
- The Chinese Written Character as a Medium for Poetry by Ernest Fenollosa and Ezra Pound: A Critical Edition (review)
- Deaf Children’s Construction of Writing
- Language and Literacy Acquisition through Parental Mediation in American Sign Language
- Gesture and the Nature of Semantic Phonology
- William C. Stokoe and the Gestural Theory of Language Origins
- William C. Stokoe and the Study of Signed Languages
- Letter from the Editor
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content