- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Education and Treatment of Children
- West Virginia University Press
- The Use of Behavioral Skills Training and In-Situ Training to Teach Children to Solicit Help When Lost: A Preliminary Investigation Volume 32, Number 3, August 2009, pp. 359-370
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- A Meta-Analytic Review of Guided Notes
- Review of State Policies Concerning the Use of Physical Restraint Procedures in Schools
- Educating Through the Physical – Rationale
- A Preventive Intervention Program for Urban African American Youth Attending an Alternative Education Program: Background, Implementation, and Feasibility
- Review of Video Modeling with Students with Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
- Treatment of Escape-Maintained Behavior with Positive Reinforcement: The Role of Reinforcement Contingency and Density
- The Use of Behavioral Skills Training and In-Situ Training to Teach Children to Solicit Help When Lost: A Preliminary Investigation
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content