- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Philosophy & Rhetoric
- Penn State University Press
- Acts of Enjoyment: Rhetoric, Žižek, and the Return of the Subject (review) Volume 42, Number 2, 2009, pp. 183-190
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Bodily Arts: Rhetoric and Athletics in Ancient Greece (review)
- Plato on the Rhetoric of Philosophers and Sophists (review)
- Acts of Enjoyment: Rhetoric, Žižek, and the Return of the Subject (review)
- Argument from Analogy in Law, the Classical Tradition, and Recent Theories
- “As Usual I Fell on the Bias”: Kenneth Burke’s Situated Dialectic
- Calvin and Hobbes: Trinity, Authority, and Community
- Communicative Implications of Kant’s Aesthetic Theory
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content