To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Books Received
- East Meets West: Human Rights and Democracy in East Asia (review)
- The Siren and the Sage: Knowledge and Wisdom in Ancient Greece and China (review)
- Chinese Gleams of Sufi Light: Wang Tai-yu's Great Learning of the Pure and Real and Liu Chih's Displaying the Concealment of the Real Realm, with a New Translation of Jami's Lawaih from the Persian by William C. Chittick (review)
- Cheng-Zhu Confucianism in the Early Qing: Li Guangdi (1642-1718) and Qing Learning (review)
- Turning to Others to Learn about Self
- Temporality and Personal Identity in the Thought of Nishida Kitarō
- A General Theory of Worldviews Based on Madhyamika and Process Philosophies
- Gongsun Long on What Is Not: Steps toward the Deciphering of the Zhiwulun
- "Asian Values" and Global Human Rights
- The Encounter of Zoroastrianism with Islam
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.