To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Books Received
- Classical Indian Philosophy of Mind: The Nyaya Dualist Tradition (review)
- Tongbian in the Chinese Reading of Dialectical Materialism
- Hindu Avatara and Christian Incarnation: A Comparison
- Mencius, Hume, and Sensibility Theory
- Social Responsibility, Sex Change, and Salvation: Gender Justice in the Lotus Sutra
- A Critical Reflection on the Systematics of Traditional Chinese Learning
- What Determines Sankara's Authorship? The Case of the Pancikarana
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content