To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Books Received
- Phanomenologie der Natur (Phenomenology of nature) (review)
- The Character of Logic in India (review)
- La pensee Chinoise et l'abstraction (review)
- An Ineffective Inoculation
- Physics within Nondual Consciousness
- Bhartrhari on What Cannot Be Said
- Nagarjuna's Theory of Causality: Implications Sacred and Profane
- Could There Be Mystical Evidence for a Nondual Brahman? A Causal Objection
- The Peacock's Egg: Bhartrhari on Language and Reality
- The Word Is the World: Nondualism in Indian Philosophy of Language
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content