To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 18 articles in total
- Books Received
- Introduction to Benjamin I. Schwartz' "China and Contemporary Millenarianism--Something New Under the Sun"
- Demonizing the Queen of Sheba: Boundaries of Gender and Culture in Postbiblical Judaism and Medieval Islam (review)
- Shobogenzo: Yui Butsu yo Butsu [and] Shoji (review)
- Meeting of Minds: Intellectual and Religious Interaction in East Asian Traditions of Thought (review)
- Before Confucius: Studies in the Creation of the Chinese Classics (review)
- Understanding Confucian Philosophy: Classical and Sung-Ming (review)
- Sourcebook for Modern Japanese Philosophy: Selected Documents (review)
- Original Tao: Inward Training and the Foundations of Taoist Mysticism (review)
- Spirit Stones of China: The Ian and Susan Wilson Collection of Chinese Stones, Paintings, and Related Scholars' Objects (review)
- The Dancing Ru: A Confucian Aesthetics of Virtue
- How to Do Things with Candrakirti: A Comparative Study in Anti-skepticism
- Onitsura's Makoto and the Daoist Concept of the Natural
- Dreamless Sleep and Some Related Philosophical Issues
- Perceptual Cognition: A Nyaya-Kantian Approach
- China and Contemporary Millenarianism--Something New Under the Sun
- Remarks at Harvard University Memorial Service for Benjamin I. Schwartz
- Benjamin I. Schwartz (1916-1999)
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.