- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Arctic Anthropology
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Northern Archaic Settlement and Subsistence Patterns at Agiak Lake, Brooks Range, Alaska Volume 45, Number 2, 2008, pp. 128-145
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Northern Archaic Tradition Forty Years Later: Comments
- Security Cove and the Northern Archaic Tradition Revisited
- Northern Archaic Settlement and Subsistence Patterns at Agiak Lake, Brooks Range, Alaska
- Late Holocene Land Use in the Nutzotin Mountains: Lithic Scatters, Viewsheds, and Resource Distribution
- A First Approximation of Holocene Inter-Assemblage Variability in Central Alaska
- Weapon Systems and Assemblage Variability during the Northern Archaic Period in Northern Alaska
- The Crucible of Early to Mid-Holocene Climate in Northern Alaska: Does Northern Archaic Represent the People of the Spreading Forest?
- A Current Synthesis of the Northern Archaic
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content