- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- The High School Journal
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Leave No Schools Behind: The Importance of a College Culture in Urban Public High Schools Volume 92, Number 3, February-March 2009, pp. 24-43
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Opening Up Classroom Space: Student voice, Autobiography, & the Curriculum
- This is My Crossroads
- The Silence of Fear: Making Sense of Student (Mis)behavior
- Leave No Schools Behind: The Importance of a College Culture in Urban Public High Schools
- The Impact of High School Size on Math Achievement and Dropout Rate
- Beyond Economics: Using Social Class Life-Based Literary Narratives with Pre-Service and Practicing Social Studies and English Teachers
- From the Editorial Board
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content