- Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Good Society
- Penn State University Press
- Reforming Higher Education and the Opening of the American Mind Volume 17, Number 2, 2008, pp. 84-85
To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 16 articles in total
- An Ode to Policy Analysis (Sort of)
- Universities, Schools, Communities, and Democracy
- Reforming Higher Education and the Opening of the American Mind
- On Allan Bloom
- Defending the Humanities
- The Next Wave: Building University Engagement for the 21st Century
- Why Dewey Matters
- Solving the Dewey Problem: Where Do We Go From Here?
- Strange Bedfellows: Allan Bloom and John Dewey Against Liberal Education, Rightly Understood
- Education and the Good Society
- The Civic Environmental Approach
- Constitutions and Future Generations
- The Republican State and Global Environmental Governance
- Constituting Green Democracy: A Political Project
- Constituting Sustainability
- Towards a Green Republicanism: Constitutionalism, Political Economy, and the Green State
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content