- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- Oceanic Linguistics
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Insular Southeast Asia: Linguistic and cultural studies in honour of Bernd Nothofer (review) Volume 47, Number 2, December 2008, pp. 468-469
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 14 articles in total
- Remote Melanesia: One History or Two? An Addendum to Donohue and Denham
- Index of Languages in Volume 47
- Fait de langues: Revue de linguistique no 23–24: Les langues austronésiennes (review)
- Insular Southeast Asia: Linguistic and cultural studies in honour of Bernd Nothofer (review)
- Focus in Manado Malay: Grammar, particles, and intonation (review)
- The Language of Lapita: Vanuatu and an Early Papuan Presence in the Pacific
- A Conservative Vowel Phoneme Inventory of Sumatra: The Case of Besemah
- Subject Agreement in Marovo: Diachronic Explanations of Synchronic Conditions
- Daniel Macdonald and the “Compromise Literary Dialect” in Efate, Central Vanuatu
- The Interaction of Syntactic Structure and Postlexical Prosody in Saisiyat of Taiwan
- Whence the Austronesian Indirect Possession Construction?
- Liquid Vocalization and Loss in Central Vanuatu
- A Reanalysis of Wuvulu Phonology
- Some Comparative Notes on Proto-Oceanic *mana: Inside and Outside the Austronesian Family
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content